Monday, April 30, 2012

Being Healthy!!

So being pregnant i really wanna be the healthiest i can. However its super hard when there are only a few things that you can eat... I have started feeling better and so even though i cant eat everything healthy ( like how i have to eat two hash browns from McDonalds every  morning) I really wanna work out every day! So to Keep myself accountable I am going to track everyday on here for twelve weeks, cause supposedly that is when you are like good to go and its a habit and you feel awesome!!! :) I am going to be doing the MIF- Moms into Fitness
http://www.momsintofitness.com/

I'm doing the second Trimester DVD, and its gotten so much harder the more pregnant I get. I really need to be doing the cardio and Toning, plus the yoga. I am super excited to start working out daily and being able to maybe eat a little healthier... Yay for healthy babies!! I can not wait for next Thursday to see how they are doing and if they are boys or girls! I am also going to try and drink at least 64 ounces of water!

So... the goals are:

*Cardio and Toning DVD
*plus the yoga
* 64 ounces of water a day
* Use the plate method Fill 1/2 your plate with vegetables which you will eat first, then ¼ of your plate with lean protein and ¼ of your plate with whatever you wish.



*Lots of Fruits and veggies 
*lean proteins

XOXO

-Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment