Sunday, April 29, 2012

18 weeks

So this week has been super busy...
First we went to Atlanta on Monday. Then we flew out of Atlanta, So Mom and I could come out to Idaho to take care of the girls and Mr Jackson while their parents are in Guatemala. It has been really great being here! So fun for all of them to see my belly!!! Getting here not so much fun!!!! Flying is not my favorite thing in general... But pregnant!! ugh. I felt sooooo claustrophobic... it was horrible! Being here has been so much fun and such a nice little break from Alabama. But i miss my hubby and cant wait to be home. But not excited to be on the plane AGAIN>



How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? kind of a mixture of 
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: tossing and turning! its killin me
Best moment this week:my sisters and her children getting to see my belly in person! 
Miss Anything? flying comfortably! I HATE FLYING
Movement: NO!!! But i cant wait!!! its going to be sooooo AWESOME!
Food cravings: Water
Anything making you queasy or sick:
 Milk and all milk products and sweets 
Have you started to show yet: yes! I feel huge... But I love it!
Gender prediction:  I think they are both boys! We find out next Thursday! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move!

No comments:

Post a Comment